Due to a phenomenal start to the year we’re looking for a Creative Artworker / Designer to join the design team.
Working closely with our Account Director and Senior Designer, we need another team member who can slot in with the team (including our office dog, George), be adaptable to different projects and is passionate about the fine details.
We are open to a part time position to fit around studies / home life / other commitments but would need a structured agreement (minimum 2-3 days or equivalent hours).
We are a small team based in Manchester with a fierce commitment to brilliant work. Working across print and digital, we create work for a huge variety of clients. We deliver whatever the client requires and can often be working on multiple projects ranging from brochures, email campaigns, photoshoots, websites and POS in the same week.
- A basic knowledge of Adobe In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop is necessary, with an intuitive outlook (researching how to do particular tasks in the software)
- WordPress and Campaign Monitor knowledge would be a cheeky bonus but not essential
- Either experience of a role within the design industry or educated in this field to degree level
- Ability to showcase your artworking knowledge during a skills test at interview
- Good general literacy skills
About the role:
- Creating and preparing print ready artwork and digital assets
- Producing new artwork, either from templated designs or from brand guidelines
- Be organised and approachable as we often have clients visiting us and our sister photography studio
- Have great attention to detail
- Feel comfortable picking up design amends and copy changes from client feedback
- Collect inspiring material for mood boards and pitches
- Create web banners, email assets, social assets, and be able to resize images
- Work with our regular clients on their monthly deliverables such as fresh web banners, social content and case studies
- Work with our Account Director and Senior Designer to create assets for Contrast Creatives online presence across our website and social platforms
- Update content such as projects and blog posts on WordPress – training can be supplied for this
What we offer:
- £17,000-£20,000 pro rata
- 4 weeks holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing industry training and personal development
If you feel you meet this criteria then please send through your CV and portfolio for us to review at firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION NOW FILLED